Friday, November 6, 2009

Does any one know how much it would cost to get 3 teeth pulled in Oklahoma city?

I was told by the base dentist that I need to get Three teeth pulled out. But of course they wont do it I have to go off base. My insurance doesn't kick in until November. But I willing to pay for them now to get out that way I can be put on my husbands orders. Well that is if it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I already have x-rays that the base did so i'm hoping not to have to pay for that. But i do have to pay for everything else. I was just wondering if anyone in the oklahoma city area or midwest city, del city knew a good place to go and about how much they charged.


I have called a couple of place but they would give me a quote over the phone:(

Does any one know how much it would cost to get 3 teeth pulled in Oklahoma city?
Oklahoma has a dental school, I am sure it has an emergency department also (if the oral surgery department doesn't give you an appointment till Dec 2017 - don't be surprised, that happens too!!). The cheapest way to get it done would be to go to the school and get the tooth pulled by a student dentist. They are well supervised and usually provide good care.


Most schools will charge between 50 to 80 per tooth if it is a student case. If an Oral Surgery or Perio resident does it, the charges may be higher. In private practice, the charges are usually twice that of dental school charges. Hope you feel better soon.
Reply:I don't know but you should call a dentistry school. There are several Universities in Ok, so Im sure that you could find a reasonable price.



HORSE

No comments:

Post a Comment