Friday, November 6, 2009

Where to go in San Antonio Texas for the poor to get their teeth pulled.?

Well, the damage of bushenomics is starting o take affect in my life. Lost my job along with thousands others due to it being moved overseas to india. No insurance and no money. Everybody wants 200.00 dollars to pull my teeth and the schools are always full.





My pain in my teeth now radiates all up and down my face and neck..cannot take it anymore but no dentist will touch me cause i do not have money.





Does anybody know any dentist in san antonio who cater to the poor?

Where to go in San Antonio Texas for the poor to get their teeth pulled.?
Check to see if any of the local hospitals have an oral surgery department or program. Sometimes you can get lo cost care extractions there
Reply:Depending on what area you live at there should be local listings of where your community are listing for social services are available . I think they go by zip codes. If not just phone the Barbara Jordan Center and ask if anyone knows where you are able to get help. Those are great people out there. My son does not have any insurance and he was in need of a wisdom tooth to be abstracted by a oral dentist not just any dental clinic was able to do it. Barbara Jordan Center gave him some very good leads (numbers) we phoned them. The only thing about this is that you have to be waiting on a waiting list for them to see you. It was very frustrating in the long run........ He had his wisdom tooth removed. Call them and see what they say. Good - Luck to you.



Nanny Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment