Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How long after I get my Wisdom teeth pulled out can I start jogging/running safely again?

All 4 wisdom teeth were pulled, 2 were impacted, 2 were bony impacted. So when is it safe for me to start running again?

How long after I get my Wisdom teeth pulled out can I start jogging/running safely again?
Definitely call the surgeon's office on Monday and ask. I work in a general dentist's office and we tell patients not to get their heart rate up for 24 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they tell you that if you feel good, start running when you call Monday.


Best wishes!
Reply:Since it was a pretty complicated surgery, you probably need to wait a week or so, check inside your mouth to see how the healing process is going, and if it looks like it is healing over, you are probably safe to go jogging again. Some people take a really long time to heal from a wisdom teeth surgery, though, so I recommend that you keep an eye on it, and don't be afraid to call your surgeon to get his official opinion.



computers

No comments:

Post a Comment