Friday, October 23, 2009

How long can it take to heal from having all wisdom teeth pulled?

i had all my wisdom teeth pulled and had to go back for dry sockets, still havent figured out how i got them, but i think that the stitches just dissolved, i was wondering how much longer does it take to be able to eat, i had them taken out on the 17th went back 3 days ago for the dry sockets. just curious as i am kind of hungry. haha

How long can it take to heal from having all wisdom teeth pulled?
I had my wisdom teeth out on a Thursday and was back to school on Monday. I had dry sockets on Tuesday and was eating within two weeks. . . though it hurt a lot. I ate a lot of soft foods and even found that if you over cook ramen noodles (so they are slighly mushy) it's edible. I did all the stuff the surgen told me to do to avoid dry sockets. The only thing I can figure is that I was drinking out of 20oz bottles and that slight "sucking" to get a drink caused the dry sockets. I also found that sucking on hard candy helped with the taste from the packings for the dry sockets.



safari browser

No comments:

Post a Comment