Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have alot of tightness around the rest of my teeth by the one I just got pulled is this normal?

I am having some throbbing or tightness and I got my tooth pulled 5 days ago is the normal? I really don't want a dry socket I don't know what to do please help!!!

I have alot of tightness around the rest of my teeth by the one I just got pulled is this normal?
Unless you are in A LOT of pain, it's doubtful it could be dry socket. But I would certainly call the dentist and inform them.
Reply:If it's a dry socket, or infection, better have it checked again by the dentist who have pulled your teeth. So he can manage the problem, will give you medications. It's a simple problem that requires simple treatment. Don't wait any longer. Also requires maintaining complete oral hygiene, brushing 3x a day, oral mouthwash to lessen the bacteria like bactidol, temporarily avoid spicy food that can cause irritations on the gums and strictly follow your medications is the key.



flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment