Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If I have 4 teeth pulled (back 3 bottom right and back 1 top right) will I end up with the sunken cheek look?

I'm going to have it done regardless because I've just freakin' tired of toothaches. But I don't have the money for a partial right now and I'm hoping I don't end up looking like some druggie whose teeth have rotted out of her head - you know the look. lol

If I have 4 teeth pulled (back 3 bottom right and back 1 top right) will I end up with the sunken cheek look?
You may have some sinking of the cheek over time, but I suspect it won't be quite that obvious if you still have some upper teeth left. Do try to get the partial sooner rather than later because once the teeth are out the jaw bone will start to slowly shrink in that area since there are no teeth. I would expect that the partial would be smaller (less bulky) if it was done sooner... Good luck!





JAMRDH - a dental hygienist
Reply:Nope you will look fine!!! Drugs make your face look like that not getting your teath pulled!!



scooter parts

No comments:

Post a Comment