Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mother was taken to hospital after dentist errantly pulled two teeth - what measures should be taken?

My mom had a bad infection in her tooth, and the dentist pulled it and a wisdom tooth right behind it. This happened last Wednesday. Since then, the swelling has been extreme, and her throat felt like it was closing up, and her jaw hardening. It got so bad that today, my father took her to the hospital - they had to drain pus out of her throat and she's spending the night there.





This is very alarming to me, and my father is outraged at the dental office (clinic of about 4-5 dentists) and feels that they were at fault for this. We are all switching dentists, but I'm just wondering if we should take any legal measures with this. Things like this shouldn't happen, and my mother was in too much pain for too long over this, and it could have ended very badly. What do you think we should do?

Mother was taken to hospital after dentist errantly pulled two teeth - what measures should be taken?
Oh god. Now I'm freaked out..I just got fillings done like last week and they're still hurting. :(





Anyways..YES, you should take legal action. That is insane. Definitely contact a lawyer asap.



cheapest web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment